Transparent Data Access Controls
Immuta enables consistent, attribute- and purpose-based access controls authored in plain language that data platform owners, compliance, and legal professionals can see, understand, consistently enforce, and trust. Sensitive data is safely shared on-demand with stakeholders to achieve key strategic objectives.Learn More
Dynamic Data Masking
Immuta lets you define a single policy with data masking rules that can be applied to many different users, data sets, and purposes, from compliance with HIPAA’s “minimum necessary” standard, to implementing advanced patient data de-identification methodologies that maximize data’s value.Learn more
Policy Enforcement & Auditing
Immuta’s automated policy enforcement, auditing, and reporting capabilities make it easier than ever to prove your data management practices comply with privacy rules like HIPAA and GDPR, as well as drug- and device-related regulations set by the FDA and other agencies.Learn More
With Immuta, we’ve been able to streamline data science and engineering teamwork, dynamically adapt in real time, and accelerate productivity.
- HIPAA/HITECH Compliance
- HITRUST CSF Certification
- SOC 2 Attestation
- FDA GxP Compliance
Expedited Innovations in Treatment and Care
- Data de-identification for accelerated and compliant data access
- Scalable data access for data science and advanced analytics
- Purpose-based restrictions for compliant collaboration
Secure Sensitive Data Sharing with Third Parties
- Share data with contractors, partners, auditors, and other third parties
- Enhance the patient experience
- Improve public health initiatives and trusted outcomes
Have 29 minutes?
Let us show you how Immuta can transform the way you govern and share your sensitive data.