Last updated: May 17, 2018
If you’d like further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to provide more information upon your request.
Please note that we may change this policy from time to time, mainly so that we can stay compliant with latest laws and regulations governing your data, and to ensure that we protect your privacy, which is our top priority. If we make changes, we will revise the date at the top of this policy; when we can, we will provide you with more prominent notice, such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification.
Collection of information
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use our services, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address and other contact or identifying information that you choose to provide. We use this information for limited purposes, with the ultimate aim of improving our services while also placing the utmost priority on your privacy.
Information we collect automatically when you use our services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log information: We may collect log information about your use of the services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services, and the connection information for any data system you register or queries you run in a hosted instance of Immuta.
- Device information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: We use various technologies to collect information. This may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our services and your experience, along with seeing which areas and features of our services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “gifs,” “pixel tags” and “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Information Choices” below.
Use of information
We use information about you for various, legitimate purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services, to include detecting fraud, ensuring network security, and associated administrative tasks;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service in connection with our services;
- Assist with the development of our services and other purposes related to Immuta’s legitimate business interests; and
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services.
In order to access and use these services, we may process and transfer your information in and to the United States. We may also process and transfer your information in and to other countries in order to maintain, improve or create new or existing services to better serve you as a potential or existing customer. In all such cases, Immuta will do everything within our power, and in accordance with reasonable standards and applicable laws, to protect your data both in transit and at rest.
Sharing of information
We take your privacy seriously and will always consider your rights and interests when using your data for any purpose. On certain occasions, we may share information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work to improve our services;
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with an applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To protect Immuta, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent, including if we notify you through our services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Specifically, Immuta uses an integrated version of Google Analytics. You can manage Google Analytics by using Google’s Ads Manager, available here. We also encourage you to use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, should you wish to opt out.
Immuta takes your security very seriously, and takes every reasonable measure at our disposal to help protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your information choices
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete or suspend any association you may have with Immuta, again please email us at legal@Immuta.com. Please note, however, that we may retain certain information about you or your use of our services as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain, limited period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our services. To delete or disable flash cookies please, you can visit Adobe’s Flash Security website here for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this may affect the availability and functionality of some of our services.
We may periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our site or the purchase of our products or services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us – you will always have the opportunity to opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly.
Your privacy rights under California, the EU, and other jurisdictions
Laws in California, the Europeans Union and elsewhere permits residents and data subjects to request certain details about how their information is used, and Immuta is happy to comply with these laws and others that seek to protect the privacy of individuals, organizations and consumers. To assert a legal request for access or visibility into how your data is, or is intended to be, processed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.