Sydney event will highlight data security innovations and market trends for data leaders
BOSTON/SYDNEY, 10 November, 2022 – Immuta, the leader in data access and data security, will be hosting the second event of its Immuta All Access Tour in Sydney, Australia, on 10 November 2022 from 12:30 pm – 7:00 pm local time. The event will feature an opening keynote from Immuta CEO Matthew Carroll on accelerating secure data access for modern data demands, presentations from Australian Institute of Sport’s Tony Schofield and nib Group’s Kurt Gardiner, and a closing keynote from Dave Abrahams, Executive General Manager of data, risk and compliance at IAG. A panel discussion featuring Databricks, Alation, and EY will also be held on proactive data protection in response to the recent spike of data breaches in Australia.
The Immuta All Access Tour launched in New York City on October 18th. As Immuta’s first owned event series, the tour – sponsored by Snowflake, Databricks, Alation, and EY – is scheduled to stop in major cities around the world through May of 2023. At each event, guests will have the opportunity to attend compelling keynotes and speaking sessions and participate in immersive experiences and collaborative networking opportunities focused on innovations and best practices in the data access and security space.
Other upcoming tour stops include:
- London, UK – Jan 19, 2023
- Dallas, TX – Feb 23, 2023
- Washington, DC – Mar 22, 2023
- San Francisco, CA – Mar 28, 2023
- Boston, MA – May 11, 2023
- “We’re thrilled to bring our All Access Tour to Sydney on the heels of our expansion into the region earlier
- this year,” said Immuta CEO Matthew Carroll. “We continue to see organizations challenged with balancing secure data access at scale in accordance with local rules and privacy regulations like the APP (Australian Privacy Principles). Our goal is to have attendees leave this event invigorated with a new perspective on data security and access that will help them optimize their data analytics initiatives accordingly.”
For more All Access Tour Sydney information, click here. For the latest All Access Tour details, visit The Immuta All Access Tour website.
For more information about Immuta, visit www.immuta.com.
Immuta is the market leader in secure Data Access, providing data teams one universal platform to control access to analytical data sets in the cloud. Only Immuta can automate access to data by discovering, protecting, and monitoring data. Data-driven organizations worldwide trust Immuta to speed time to data, safely share more data with more users, and mitigate the risk of data leaks and breaches. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA. To learn more about Immuta careers, click here.
Joe Madden, [email protected]
Tucker Hallowell, [email protected]