Snowflake Data Access Governance Guide with Immuta
But as cloud data workloads, regulations, and ecosystems evolve, managing data security at scale has overwhelmed data platform engineering teams. What can data platform owners do to return to simplicity?
The key lies in the ability to discover, secure, and monitor your sensitive data. In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- The three pillars at the core of Immuta’s integration with Snowflake, and why you need them
- How to use sensitive data discovery and dynamic data masking in practice for Snowflake data
- Why Immuta’s auditing makes proving compliant Snowflake data usage easier and empowers stakeholders to be responsible for data governance
- How to enable advanced data access control scenarios for Snowflake, like user impersonation and purpose-based restrictions
- Why Immuta’s integration with Snowflake Data Exchange can accelerate data sharing workloads