Immuta Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
By entering Immuta’s giveaway at their breakout sessions during Databricks Data + AI Summit, you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
Open to individuals who are 18 years or older. This giveaway is only eligible for attendees of the Databricks Data + AI Summit. Sponsors or media are not eligible to win.
Prize and Winner Selection Method
- Immuta will award an Airbnb gift certificate worth $2,000 to one individual who is present at our session titled, “The Journey to Scalable Data Policy Orchestration with Immuta and Unity Catalog”, taking place on 6/28/2022 from 10:45 – 11:25 am PT.
- Immuta will award a Delta gift certificate worth $1,000 and a Stubhub gift certificate for $1,000 to one individual who is present at our session titled, “Turning Fan Data into an Asset”, taking place on 6/29/2022 from 2:05 – 2:45 pm PT.
- Immuta will award a Virgin Experiences gift certificate worth $2,000 to one individual who is present at our session titled, “U.S. Air Force Safeguarding Personnel Data at Enterprise Scale”, taking place on 6/28/2022 from 2:05 – 2:45 pm PT.
How to Enter
You may enter the giveaway by taking the following steps:
- Scan your attendee badge at the Immuta booth located on the expo floor prior to the sessions listed above.
- Attend the corresponding session listed above.
- Immuta will announce the winner at the end of each session.
One entry per person per breakout session is allowed.
Immuta reserves the right to change the terms of this giveaway in its discretion and/or to cancel this giveaway for any reason. Immuta’s decision with respect to all matters related to this giveaway (including any disputes) is final. Immuta assumes no liability for any damages, costs, expenses or taxes of any kind in connection with this giveaway or any responsibility for any injuries or losses of any kind sustained or created through the use of the prize (including loss or theft of the prize). Any problems, issues or dissatisfaction with the prize must be addressed with the supplier or provider of the prize, not Immuta.