Immuta platform administrators can now build and automatically apply global, semantic-based policies using Collibra metadata tags, significantly improving the speed and scale of advanced analytics programs.
About the Integration
With the Immuta platform, enterprises can quickly operationalize data for their machine learning and advanced analytics programs while balancing needed controls and visibility. The Collibra platform acts as a single source of intelligence for data experts and other data users who need comprehensive understanding of their data assets.
The integrated solution:
- Allows Immuta administrators to build and automatically apply global semantic-based policies using Collibra metadata tags, which significantly improves the speed and scale of advanced analytics programs.
- Immuta connects via Collibra APIs to help data scientists use data with policies automatically enforced through Immuta.
- Policies can be changed dynamically as Collibra metadata changes, and users with different levels of access can collaborate on model development and analysis while ensuring data security.
“We are committed to helping organizations find, understand, and trust their data so they can derive value across the business. Partnering with Immuta allows clients to extend their Collibra metadata and data governance capabilities by empowering data scientists with more control over their data, all while better managing regulatory risk.”
– Stijn Christiaens, Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer, Collibra
“Data is a company’s biggest asset, yet data access and regulatory issues remain a massive roadblock for most organizations. Companies using the integrated solution from Immuta and Collibra are at a huge advantage because they have data access polices automatically enforced, which significantly improves the speed and scalability of their data science programs.”
– Sunil Soares, Founder & Managing Partner, Information Asset
Read our press release announcing this partnership.