Immuta is One of the Highest-Scoring Businesses, with Standout Employee Engagement
Immuta, the automated data governance company, today announced it has been named one of Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Workplaces.
The list is the result of a wide-ranging and comprehensive measurement of private American companies that have created exceptional workplaces through vibrant cultures, deep employee engagement, and stellar benefits. Collecting data on nearly 2,000 submissions, Inc. singled out 346 finalists.
The Immuta Automated Data Governance Platform creates trust across security, legal, compliance, and business teams so they can work together to ensure timely access to critical business data with minimal risks. Its automated, scalable, no code approach makes it easy for users across an organization to access the data they need on demand, while protecting privacy and enforcing regulatory policies on all data.
Matthew Carroll, Co-founder and CEO, Immuta
“It’s always an honor to be recognized for our ability to help organizations achieve their data governance goals, but even more of an honor to be recognized for our ability to offer a work environment that provides our employees the highest level of personal and professional satisfaction. We’re extremely proud to be named a best workplace in 2019 and commend our team for their invaluable contributions.”
The company has experienced exceptional growth over the past 12 months:
- Immuta introduced industry-first automated governance features that enable employees of data-driven organizations to share and collaborate with sensitive data without fear of violating data privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA;
- Immuta raised $20M in Series B funding led by DFJ Growth, with participation from new investors, Dell Technologies Capital and Citi Ventures, and existing investors, Drive Capital and Greycroft;
- Added several new customers and technology integration partners;
- Grew its total employee base by 40 percent;
- Moved into a larger office located within College Park’s Discovery District at The Diamondback Garage, and opened an office in Boston’s Seaport District.
The company was also recognized for its growth and innovation across the industry when it was named:
- A 2019 Best Place to Work by The Washington Business Journal
- To CNBC’s Upstart 100 list of the most promising up-and-coming companies;
- A 451 Firestarter by 451 Research for demonstrating exceptional innovation in the technology industry;
- A Gartner Cool Vendor in Data Science and Machine Learning;
- To CRN’s list of 2018 Big Data 100: Coolest Emerging Big Data Vendors.
James Ledbetter, Editor in Chief, Inc. Magazine
“With today’s tight labor market, building a great corporate culture is more important than ever. The companies on Inc.’s Best Workplaces list are setting an example that the whole country can learn from.”
- For more information about Immuta, and to request a demo, visit www.immuta.com.
- Join the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- To learn more about available career opportunities at Immuta, visit www.immuta.com/careers/.
About Inc. Media
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today’s innovative company builders. Winner of Advertising Age’s “A-List” in January 2015, and a National Magazine Award for General Excellence in both 2014 and 2012, Inc. has a monthly audience reach that’s grown from two million in 2010 to more than 20 million today. For more information, visit Inc.com.
About Quantum Workplace
Quantum Workplace is an HR technology company that serves organizations through employee engagement surveys, action-planning tools, exit surveys, peer-to-peer recognition, performance evaluations, goal tracking, and leadership assessment. For more information, visit QuantumWorkplace.com.